Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 09:13:12 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 310
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 289
Total: 289
289 Guests, 0 Users

Zakthar application

Started by Zakthar, June 24, 2014, 12:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakthar

Zakthar
Shaman
23 (heirloomed)

Previous RP has been as Alliance, with Band of the Brave and other guilds. Back after a few months away and decided i want to play Horde.

Zakthar grew up in the mountains between Mulgore and the Southern Barrens. Endless daily toil would find a young Zakthar and his peers restless in their persuit of adventure, with each dare and act of bravery becoming increasingly bold in order to impress the other young orcs of the tribe.
One ill fated act of one-upmanship would see young Zakthar and a group of friends attempt to capture and kill a small patrol of men long travelled from Dustwallow Marsh. The group of young Orcs beat down the forward scout of the men, tearing his pulped head away from his limp body with a roar their fathers would be proud of; only to be cut short in their victory by the main patrol group. Sensing defeat the juvenile Orcs ran, unwittingly leading the following patrol to their homes. An uneventful month or more passed, and Zakthar was returning back to his tribe with a fresh kill for the evening meal. The first skinned Orc he saw was his friend from birth, the second his Mother. A force from Theramore had returned to the village and razed it to the ground, viciously slaughtering every Orc they found...

Years passed and Zakthar roamed the wilds of Kalimdor. Taking work where he could find it and spening every waking moment drinking, or thinking about drinking, the strongest ale he could find. Broken and stripped of all the values he once thought important, he found himself one night knelt under the piercing stars of the barrens, spilt ale by his side and a blade in his hand. Inches from his throat something stayed the knife, and old Orc, adorned in animal parts of various decomposition. Thus began Zakthar's life as a Shaman. Sober both physically and mentally Zakthar is prepared to return to the world, championing the old Orcish ways... And ready to slay any human he should cross.

Sadok

Another shaman, neat! *captures in net*

Hey there, Zakthar. Given your app a read-through, and it's pretty darned good! I like the idea of Zakthar falling prey to alcoholism, then sobering up through the straight and narrow path of spiritualism.  ;D

Do remember that the orcs only landed in Kalimdor around fourteen years ago, so unless your character is very young, he most likely will have spent a certain amount of his childhood in the Eastern Kingdoms, either in an internment camp or with some of the orcs that eluded capture (predominantly Frostwolf exiles and certain Warsong). If you need a point of reference, our site's orcish timeline is pretty good: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2438.0.html

Other than that, it's fine stuff, so consider this application approved! Simply poke an officer in-game to organise your in-character interview, so we can get a look-see at Zakthar and give him a chance to introduce himself to our orcses! Don't forget to think about your character's motivations for wanting to join the Red Blade tribe, as opposed to the other warbands and such out there.

...For the Blood of the Tribe~![/b

Zakthar

Cheers man, Ill brush up on my Orc lore- timelines have never been my strong point when it comes to WoW. I'll be around tomorrow so ill give someone a nudge early evening for an IC meet. Lok'tar ogar!