Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 01:20:37 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 209
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250
250 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claws

True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Tirnak Lynxclaw

Right.. So I went to the doctor. Who indeed agreed that I has a pretty nasty infection, that can take 6-18 months to heal up. He gave me a pretty heavy painkiller shot (Yeah.. I got high for free!!!!) and some prescription painkillers. Let's see how this goes.

Edit: It has a name! Bursitis! ... Yeah. Funneh naem!

Therak

Warning, incoming rant...

Last night, my Great Grandfather passed away silently in his sleep at the age of 94. if I'm even half as awesome when I'm 90 as he was, I'll consider myself lucky. He had a computer, and spent alot of his time playing games out on the internet. Flashgames, usually puzzle ones (the kind with words and numbers). Great Grandfather sounds distant, but in truth. I met him more then I met my uncle. He was there for all birthdays, X-mas and other holidays. He lived on his own until about a year ago, when he was diagnosed with cancer, and in the past year he's had surgery three times, the flu, and several other illnesses and still got back on his feet. But the cancer spread to his kidneys which stopped working.
At all family gatherings I ended up talking to him, listening to him telling about how things were when he was young, and how he was amazed by the technological progress in his life. He didn't even have a phone when he grew up, and he did his military service driving a horse pulled cart with supplies. To having his own cellphone and a computer. He's the one who taught me chess, and who encouraged me to read.
If I've been unstable lately, it's because ever since sunday, everytime my phone rang I've been worried it might be bad news. And I'll probably not be the most patient and stable person for the next few days either...
Think, assess, act.

Morgeth

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Gruth. The pain is horrible, and I won't pretend like I can soothe it. You are very lucky though, to have such an awesome great-grandfather. I hope there are enough good memories to eventually put a smile on your face.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Garashna

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's always horrible when a very close relative dies. Treasure the times you'll have together and know that he'll always around to keep an eye on you.

Whenever you feel sad and miss him, be aware of the fact that part of him lives on in you and the things that you have learnt because of him.

I want to wish you a lot of strength and love to get through this horrible time.

Tirnak Lynxclaw

Getting ready to go out to dinner with my work, we're going to a restaurant.. It's so hard to figure out what to wear, when going with people from work. At work we have 'uniforms' and don't get to express much personality..

Do you wear something showy, something racey? It's hard! I'm wearing heels for a change, doesn't happen a lot xD

I don't know if anyone has done this before, but.. It's hard to figure what to wear, and how to wear it. >_>

Therak

I was just at a work conference, my suggestion is don't wear anything too flashy. Something simple and proper. Hope you have a good evening!
Think, assess, act.

Kulgar

Oh my goodness ... I'm so sorry for your loss, Grutthik :(. Inshallah he is in a better place (I know I'm late with my condolensces, sorry!).

And aww Tirnak, I know how you feel, especially after 16 years of private school with their stupid ties and grandpa shoes eurgh!

Therak

I lost alot of my respect for my boss today. He actually had the gall to ask if I really needed to go on my great grandfathers funeral. He wanted me to skip it to work instead.
I'll keep it at that rather then saying alot of phrases not really suitable for a forum theoretically readable by anyone 13+
Think, assess, act.

Garashna

Hmm, I don't think great grandfathers are on the 'official' list of funerals. Certain limit to the degree they're related in. Which is silly.

Ah well, guess your boss is just silly too.

Morgeth

I have identified the tribe's music video! :D Props go to Gnash, who I think first posed this on the defias RP forums. In the band, we can see such celebrities as Gnash, of course (in the blue shirt) and Kozgugore himself (in the pink shirt).

Thought I'd share it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAJv5VHr5yQ&feature=fvst

Very male orc, tribe red blade!
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Therak

They might not be. But I did get vacation approved to go to the funeral. And asking someone to skip a funeral is just poor taste
Think, assess, act.

Gnash

Quote from: Morgeth on November 08, 2010, 08:10:30 PM
I have identified the tribe's music video! :D Props go to Gnash, who I think first posed this on the defias RP forums. In the band, we can see such celebrities as Gnash, of course (in the blue shirt) and Kozgugore himself (in the pink shirt).

Thought I'd share it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAJv5VHr5yQ&feature=fvst

Very male orc, tribe red blade!

This definately has my vote.

Greggar

Oh hur, Bearforce. I'm surprised you did not mention Greggy in it.

But yar, very manly *nods nods* They should represent us!
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Kaigron

Didn't know where else to put this.

I joined DB 2.5 years ago with the intent of RP'ing PvP (first server was The Sha'tar where I was GM of a large horde guild based around spies/special forces), I did what all RP'ers do
and reasearched where best i played and came across Sixty Thieves, Upon joining I was welcomed and got stuck right into the criminal RP, but after 5/6 months, mugging the same npc
got very tedious as by then we had no other RPers to mug, plus the member base dwindled. So naturally as my character progressed IC'ly so did my RP which lead me to the greatest
Forsaken guild I've ever known The Cult of Shadow. I loved it there with all the RP centered around the forgotten shadow and all the jazz that came with that.

I still yearned for a spy/assassin/special forces RP so I started an alt guild called <Defilers> (My bank now) with that I had created (RP'ly) what I wanted from my time in this game. RPpVp
that covered all of azeroth and all of the BG's. But i became to more engrossed into the PvP side of things and just kept myself to myself, due to RL my gametime was shorter and so when
I did RP it was only PvP based. It was then I started to chat with <Jayse> (alliance rogue) about si7 RP and that lite up my fire to RP fully again. I faction changed and got stuck in. It was
awesome, I started to put together events and immerse myself with blue side RP.

But...due to my gametime/casual play when I logged on it seemed that I missed so much RP/storylines that I was left trailing and loosing confidence to host events, which lead to me keeping
myself to myself again. I took a break for 2 months, stepped back from wow is always a good thing! I still read the forums and started to read the wow books again. I played my alt Orc shaman
and got into some random Orc RP, slowly due to my gametime I immersed myself into Orcish RP and after a few weeks I decided to change <Visceril> to <Kaigron> and hoped to join the tribe
Upon joining I've been welcomed warmly by all IC and OOC'ly and at last due to my background story of <Kaigron> and the diverse RP of the tribe I finally feel like I've settled into a great RP groove.

tl:dr
Thanks for the rp so far, It's the best since I started RP'ing!