Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 11:26:39 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155
155 Guests, 0 Users

Hi to you

Started by Fortesgue, April 16, 2008, 08:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortesgue

I want to make an event with you lovely orcs, although its completely different to normal, we will be RPing a bend in reality, a different world of Azeroth for a while where the orcs won, and the humans were put into internment camps.

Basically, whether it be a dream or a nasty twist in reality, our scene will be set in a internment camp of "new" Azeroth, the orcs are the rulers and the other races are merely slaves and play things.

Basically i want to create a difference of view, but also allow us to RP our characters different for a while, we will all be slaves, where as you lot will all be uber, nasty evil orcs. It doesnt have to make sense really, since we dont know what would have actually happened had the orcs won..

So lets just imagine, the orcs won, broke away from the legion and became a society that ruled over new Azeroth. As said, we will be slaves, aswell as other races, so some Troll//BE and all the alliance races ((not drae)) as slaves would be awesome i think, just for a nights event.

Basically it will have a plot similar to Old Durnholde, it will be focused around one person fighting the orcs and making a resistance against the orcs of this Azeroth.

Anyway, ideas? feasabilty? crap? throw em at moi and ill answer any questions you might have, i think it would be great fun myself and a chance to play something else.

Nazkhur

Well Forte I have to say that this has to be one of the most interesting yet confusing ideas that I've seen.

Is this sort of RPing outside the normal world?

Is this like that one of RP I did with Natania when we ended up in the desert after getting sucked into a magical tome?

P.S Missing TSS but not enough not to return to the alliance.

Jenshia  :P

P.P.S Morgri kill humie in dress? *looks at Koz*
Better Red than Dead!

Murdalak

((....human internment camps.... TO tell the, ah so true truth: It was my wet dream.

Now, you said: "It will be focused around One person fighting the orcs"  Now, this One person you mentioned. would it be you? if so, what kind of human ya got, since you propably won't make much of resistance (even tho this is rp) to Kozgugore the Ravager with, say, lvl 30 warrior :P.

then the other things would be Location: Where could this take place? I don't think the Syndicates rent out Durnholde for RP. (and it could be some place where people don't walk around too much to avoid the wonderful life of Ghank.)

And one more thing, I want to propose that instead of breaking off the Legion's control, the orcs would still be enhanced by the Fel energies and thus were able to whoop some human buttocks. Since we are quite heavily against legion and demons, I wanna try out the Gul'Dan's world.

but yea, fine details later, This sounds like awesome rp))

Fortesgue

Jen, yes, it will be similar to that event, we will be somewhere in Azeroth, but not actually there at that time IC, if you get what i mean.

And by one person fighting the orcs, i dont mean actual fighting in a combat sense, and i hope it wont be me, think Thrall, one orc vs a ton of humans and bang, lets work that in reverse and bingo :D!

And for the legion infused, yep, sure im up for that, ill leave the orc lore to you, and ill deal with the human lore of our made up world yep?

Anyway, the story isnt the point of this event, the point is, we RP acting as slaves, displaced from our world pretty much, and in the situation we originally put the orcs in.
You the orcs can act as you want as the aggressors, cause boxing matches, hit us, work us as slaves, take a slave, beat people up, RP.
Remember, none of us will know this back in our IC world, this is a seperate timeline and a seperate turn of events completely.

How it all ends, we can just wig it really, it doesnt even have to end, the RP will be entertaining anyway.

So what you think?

Nazkhur

Sounds good to me. Would it still be working on the same time frame at the orcish internment camps? That gap between the second and third wars or later?

I like the idea and Morgri has once or twice plotted to switch the roll of the internment camps for the season of revenge.
Better Red than Dead!

Fortesgue

We will do it as if its present day in an alternate reality.

Nazkhur

Quote from: Fortesgue on April 16, 2008, 11:24:12 PM
We will do it as if its present day in an alternate reality.

Interesting point with this would be who would be leading the Horde. Doomhammer died at present day hammerfall so if the Orcs didn't lose the second war that event wouldn't of happened.
Thrall won't be called as he won't have been captured by Blackmoore after the murderer of his parents. Durotan would also likely be alive. Unless something else got Doomhammer he is likely the warchief still. Hellscream will be dead likely, freeing the orcs from the chains of the legion in his epic death.
Also have to think who would be main human figures. Stormwind won't have been freed, nor Khaz Modan. Lordaeron will have been overrun along with Stromgarde, Alterac, Dalaran.

Creative writting time Forte.
Better Red than Dead!

Tirnak Lynxclaw

FORTE!!! <3

Why is you in mah forums? :( *grunt*

<3

// Phaedri

Fortesgue

Jen, thats all besides the point of the event, although i agree, you orcs could talk about doomhammer or whatever if you wanted, but the point of the event is, the difference of it to everything else weve ever done ;D

Drakash

Hello, friend. You nasty dress man. The place is a good question. Yes?
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!

Fortesgue

Indeed, im open to suggestions on location.

Nazkhur

Caer Darrow is a possible location. No mobs and easy to get to at 20+ lvl.
Better Red than Dead!

Fortesgue

yeh, thats a great idea, i like, its also in a completely "ruined state" :D

Kozgugore

Sounds like a nifty idea. Though I'm not sure how this would fit in the IC world. Another dimension or summat, I know. But it'd nevertheless feel somewhat... silly to step from 'modern day' Azeroth to a different one IC. Though that's just me being a nosy bugger again I guess. I can log onto Alliance sometime and have a chat about it if you want. Unless you already have some concrete ideas, in which case feel free to post already.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Fortesgue

nah i just thought of it one day really, and wondered if itd be possible or plausible XD although it would be great great fun, so sure, log on alliance and we can discuss.