Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 10:04:17 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219
219 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Kaeh'lar

Started by Kaehlar, November 07, 2015, 03:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaehlar

Name  Kaeh'lar
Class   Warrior
Level   90 (leveling)

(Role)playing Experience

I first played WoW around the time of the Burning Crusade launch but never advanced past level 50. I came back to the game at the tail end of Wrath and have stuck around since then. In terms of my roleplaying experience within WoW, I have only been doing it since around mid-May of this year.

My interest in the lore and world of Azeroth has been constant since the days of Warcraft 3 however. I mainly RP as Trolls but have decided to finally RP an Orc due to a long time interest. I have held no officer positions and have created no events in my time.

I wish to join the Orcs of the Red Blade as it seems to me that they are the ones who take Orc roleplay the most seriously and I have heard many good things about them online and through word of mouth. It would be an honour to join. *thumps chest*

IC Introduction

Kaeh'lar is an old Warsong Orc, born in Nagrand around fifteen years before the corruption of the Orcs. His childhood and adolescence were unremarkable, showing the typical Warsong talent for violence. Drank the blood of Mannoroth with the rest of his clan. Trapped on Azeroth when the Dark Portal collapsed. Evaded capture for years with the rest of his clan and eked out an existence in Lordaeron before Thrall reunited the Horde.

Has fought in every major war since then up to and including the war on alternate Draenor.

Kaeh'lar is an old warrior and as mentioned has fought in almost every major war at one time. He favours practical plate gear and has used the same set since the Third War. His weapon is a hefty great axe. He can often be seen with it on his back or by his side. He seldom leaves it alone. There are even reports of him "talking" to his axe, but this is not confirmed!

Kaeh'lar is an Orc of many passions. Fond of fighting, drinking, loving and having a laugh with his fellows. He has seen much of war and is yet to tire of it, yet even he grows weary of seeing friends of old die in the constant battles on Azeroth. His personality allows him to at least be civil/friendly to all that he meets, but this can quickly change if the other does not return the same.

The recent events on Draenor and Pandaria have made him doubt his clan and his own future. Fighting against your own clan leader before fighting an alternate version of you entire clan is not healthy for the mind of any Orc. He tries to keep his usual boisterous attitude on top and will not likely voice his concerns in public.

He seeks to die in a glorious battle defending his Horde and the people in it. While he may have a burning heart and finds joy in combat, he -is- old and deep down perhaps wonders why he is still here when he has seen many younger Orcs fall. His ultimate aim is to go down fighting with the taste of his enemies blood on his tongue and a smile on his lips.

In the meantime, he is content to have a few drinks and a good talk in the company of friends.

Therak

Hello and thanks for the application!
I gave it a read through, and it looks solid. We know why you want to join, a little of your past and personality!

Your next step is an in character interview that anyone on this list can help you with.
See you in game!
Think, assess, act.