Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:21:05 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 295
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157
157 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Kortann

Started by Kortann, August 12, 2015, 11:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kortann

Name: Kortann
Class: Shaman
Level: 11

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

I have always loved the idea of RP but unfortunately haven't had the circle of friends to explore this interest in the past. I have recently returned from a long break from WoW (I left at the start of WotLK) and recently got my first character to 100.

Now that i'm older I want to explore my RP interest and started this character on the most active EU RP realm for that reason :) I have spent the last couple of days on the official forums and upon asking for guild suggestions this group was highly recommended, after reading the provided material and watching the trailer I'm certain I would love the chance to join and take my first step into RP.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

(OOC disclaimer, I've tried to look at the timeline and tried to keep this story realistic but if something doesn't add up I apologize and will gladly correct)

Kortann was born to parents who belonged to the Frostwolf Clan, He was born 10AD, 4 years after the capture and enslavement of many of the Orcish Race and almost a decade after the Orcs invaded the world of Azeroth. In the Harsh cold of the Alterac Mountains he grew up among proud warriors and felt an affinity with the earth from an early age.

Azeroth was the only world Kortann knew, he grew up with the stories of Draenor but for him Azeroth was home. Having to stay hidden in his youth Kortann was trained like any other Orc Male, to be a strong fighter, important now more than ever, the new generation possibly being essential for the survival of the Orcish race.

Kortann often observed clan members who exhibited shamanistic powers, growing up with respect for the earth and its elements, being taught by Elders that the Orcs had to repair their connection with the earth after many turned away from the ways of the shaman because of the deception and trickery of Gul'dan.

The young orc who wanted to see more of his home world and further his training embarked on the journey with many others to find somewhere to call home. Still too young to fight in conflicts he stayed in the Orc founded territory of Durotar and trained hard under tutelage of Elders in shamanism. With the threat of the Burning Legion always a possibility the young Shaman wanted to be able to protect the earth he had such an affinity with.

Kortann joined in helping fight against the Worlds's evils when he was 17, when the Dark Portal was opened, he felt the need to protect his home and quell the threat of the burning legion.

Since the events of the Burning Crusade Kortann has followed Horde forces in helping fight against all threats to Azeroth's existence. During the events of Cataclysm his shamanistic power truly awakened when he felt the pain of the Earth from the shattering caused by Deathwing.

Now a young shaman helping in the fight against the Iron Horde Kortann searches for a clan with whom life will bring more meaning than simply fighting endless conflict.

Kozgugore

Hello there Kortann!

First of all, apologies for the late response. We've had a brief intermission in regards to the availability of our website, but we're back and kicking again and therefore able to answer your application! \o/
As for the application itself, it's looking good! You seem to have a few solid enough things figured out for your character, so I'm giving you the go-ahead to poke any of our representatives in-game to arrange for your IC interview! Do bear in mind that we're currently located in Tanaan ICly, so unless you made it to level 100, we may have to arrange for an alternate meeting spot. Nothing that should get in the way of you joining us whenever able however!

Good luck, and see you in-game!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Rhonya

Interviewed and accepted by me! Good luck leveling and if you need a hand, let us know! :D

Locking thread down.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."