Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 05:41:08 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 218
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219
219 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Gommak Howlmane

Started by Gommak Howlmane, June 27, 2015, 09:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gommak Howlmane

Name: Gommak Howlmane
Class: Warrior - Outrider
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

Rping since 11 years ago, member of Argent Dawn since Cataclysm. Member of the Hand of Agony since then. (And still being)

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Former orcish raider of the Bleeding Hollow during the first war and second war, after the disaster at the feet of Blackrock Mountain, he had to flee north, to Alterac where he met Kryssha Howlmane, a Frostwolf Shaman who took care of his wounds and the burdens left by the experience of war.

Far from wanting to return to his old clan, he adopted the surname of Kryssha when they swore each other loyalty as soulmates, he stayed in Alterac until the son of Durotan was called to Kalimdor by the Prophet Medivh, being since then a faithful follower of the horde under the Frostwolf Banner, and one of those who witnessed the building of Orgrimmar from the very beggining.

After Kryssha's death during the opening of the Gates of Ahn Qiraj, he became the travel partner and adventure companion of a forsaken priestess of the cult of the forgotten shadow called Lulubel, who finally passed out in Thousand Needles, right after the Cataclysm, leaving him, one more time, alone.

After that, he served as outrider and messenger of the Fourteenth Legion under the command of Tazkram during and after the Darkspear Rebellion, and the opening of the portal to Draenor, he was one of the few survivors of the old Legion from the battle for the portal, bannerless, and having nowhere to go, he only wants to settle down and find a new purpose on life.

Weapon of choice: Jabelins - One hand Axe.
Profession: Blacksmith.
Social Status: Widowed.
Soulmate: Kryssha Howlmane - Deceased in Silithus helping the Cenarion Circle.
Children: One, deceased in Thrallmar - Outlands, KIA.

Travel Companions:

-Lulubel - Forsaken Priestess - Deceased in Thousand Needles during the Cataclysm.
-Guardsman Woodrow - Human, Theramore Navy - KIA Fighting the Horde in Krasarang.
-Eva Wong - Human, Argent Dawn Knight - MIA in Western Plaguelands.
-Krandel Frostwolf and Amara Grimtotem - Alive - Perhaps living in Mulgore, both retired.
-Katty Dreadspark -Goblin- Alive - Business Partner Coworker in his blacksmith business.

Gridish

Hell Gommak and welcome to the forums! I read through your application and it seems quite complete! :) The only thing I want you to think of is why your character wants to join the Red Blades specifically! Other than that concider your application accepted! Now for your next step you'll need to complete the IC interview. The goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0 Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! The tribe has moved to Booty Bay, so pop by! You can always RP with us even if your character isn't in the Red Blades!

Strength and honour,

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver

Gridish

Interviewed and accepted by moi!

Welcome to the tribe!

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver