Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:09:54 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174
174 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Vramak Battlebringer

Started by Vramak, June 26, 2015, 09:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vramak

Name: Vramàk (Vramak Battlebringer)
Class: warrior
Level: 93

Roleplay experience
I have joined Argent Dawn, and started my roleplay adventure, in may 2013. So I have been roeplaying for quite some time, but my knowledge of Orc lore is far from ideal. But my overal lore is decent enough.
During most of my time, Vramak remained in one guild (that changed name and concept as lore changed). In this guild I was taught how to roleplay. In the same guild I was an officer for some time, so I have some skill in organising events, DMing, and storytelling.
Now I am looking for a friendly, stable guild that suits Vramak well.

Character history
Vramak Battlebringer was born at the end of the second war, and spend most of his youth hiding in the wilds with the Warsong Clan. By the time the Orcs found their own homeland, he was still too young and inexperienced to join the battle. But his lust for battle was already fully grown. In an attempt to stay close to the front lines, and learn from war veterans, the young Orc became an apprentice blacksmith for the war effort.

As time passed by, Vramak slowly started trading his time at the forge in for time on the battlefield. By the time the Cataclysm occured, he was one of the skilled Horde soldiers he once looked up at. Working at the forge has become more of a hobby than a way to survive.

It is around this time that Vramak stepped into a fresh regiment of Kor’kron, serving under Razkul Wolfbane. He loyaly served warchief Garrosh under this banner, untill his ranks was honorably taken away because of a disagreement between his direct officers and higher-up authorities, which resulted in the Kor’kron group being disbanded. This all happened some time before the continent of Pandaria was discovered.

Instead of going his own way and using his past experience to enlist in another regiment of Kor’kron, he followed Razkul Wolfbane as the elder Orc organised a new warband, the Reavers of Wolfbane. Here, Vramak got a chance to blossom and he quickly rose through the ranks. At some point, he was part of the council leading this band of soldiers.

But all good things end too soon. The Darkspear rebellion and the Siege of Orgrimmar thinned out the warband’s numbers. Once the city had been liberated, the remaining soldiers believed their goal; ending Garrosh’ reign, had been reached and resigned. This resulted in the end of the Reavers of Wolfbane, and Vramak was left without a cause himself.

For a short period of time the coin he earned kept him alive. He tried to turn to mercenary work, but this eventually did not work out. With the bad habbit of drinking and gambling, he ended up broke and homeless for a period.

Some time before the Iron invasion, Vramak got his act together again, and succeeded in getting off the street. However, the Orc is currently unhappy with his situation. Once again he dreams of participating in gigantic battles, while he is stuck with small part time jobs that require little to no effort or hold no real risk. His goal is to escape his alcohol addiction and reclaim some of his past glory in combat.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you soon as a member of this guild!  :)

Gridish

Hello Vramak! I read through your application and I'm quite pleased with what I've read! So concider your application hereby accepted. The next step you'll need to make before you can become a member of the Red Blades is by doing an IC inerview! The goal of the IC interview is for your character to establish contact with the tribe's members. Here is a list of orcs you can do your IC interview with: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Just nudge any of these people and if they have time they'll be happy to help you! The tribe has moved to Booty Bay, so pop by! You can always RP with us even if your character isn't in the Red Blades!

Strength and Honour,

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver

Gridish

Interviewed and accepted by moi!

Welcome to the tribe!

- Rrosh'tul Rimeweaver
Gridish Rimeweaver