Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 03:04:33 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 53
Total: 53
53 Guests, 0 Users

Application Kograth and Kalgarlek

Started by Craterisus, February 21, 2015, 10:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craterisus

Name: Kograth and Kalgarlek
Class: Shaman and Warrior
Level: 30 and 30 counting...

Tell us something about your roleplaying experience:
We are played WoW since Wrath of the Lich King. Actually we don’t any RP experince  but Dungeon and Dragons. We’re so willing to learn RP of the Warcraft for that we read lot of comics and 3 books of Warcraft(Day of the Dragon, Lord of the Clans, The Last Guardian).  We’re low level on this realm but be sure we’ll leveling this guys fast than any other character we own. We’re brothers not in blood but we’re trusting each others like brothers and thats why we create brother characters.  I hope you’ll accept us.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
My first memories is about my childhood is internment camps. I'm six years old those days but I can remember my mother's lifeless tries for make my lil brother happy and my father's hopeless efforts to get more food. 
After the Thrall's came, our life is completely changed. My father's red eyes became more lightless but feels more happy than ever. My mother is cares about us in every way. When we try to get to the Kalimdor, she did everything she can. She feeds us before herself. But life wasn’t  easy on us. We need food, shelter and these are want to money or effort. To make the long story short she join the millitary like my father. When our parrent is gone, me and my little brother take care our selves. I must become more tough to not cry like my brother in nights.    
And one night when our parent came from a war, my lil brother smiled more then ever and that smile reveal his shamanic powers. His feet like going crazy with lightning and his body's heat growed every second. After that day, my father go for an offer to Urtruok the Shaman who died like 7 years ago 'cause of rum. Offer what being a master for his lil son.    
But Urtruok is too busy with drinking and can't teach my brother a thing. My brother is very smart and quick learner. He learn to make a Lightning Bolt himself and read all bookhe can find in the master's personal library. After his master's unexpected death and Outland threat; my brother learn more general things like first aid. He can't use his time for shaman lessons.    
After the defeat of Illidari; our parents come back from their missions. They have a stable life for just 1 year. One year sound like a short period but this is depends how you spend. I discover my new ability in this times. If I see something, I'm not gonna forget it. Even If so much time pass, I will remember what I see. In this year I do nothing but watch my father and his friends trainings. I learn every move as I can these years but I can't do these moves. I'm out of strength but when the times come; I will remember and do these technique's for sure.
I can remember the day when the news come. Rise of the Lich King drop like a bomb in our house. As a elite member of army; our parents taken to the Warsong Outpost in Borean Tundra. This news is not so bad because Borean Tundra is the last place if Lich King invade. But our fear of lost our parent is never past.  James’s
We get the new news every day. People talk about the Lich Kings loyal servants 'Nerubians' defeat and about the strike to the Wrath Gate. We can be happy about the news if we don't get a message from our parents about the new mission. They choice by the Dranosh Saurfang  for this battle. They will fight in the Wrath Gate. I trusted them they will take care of The Lich King but they couldn't. I can't believe Lich King make a mass destruction like this and no one get back alive.
After our parents' dead my brother changed a lot. He become more desperate and give up from the learning of the shamanic ways. He use the weapons for bear his rage. He didn’t join the army for that and I want to stay close to him. We train ourselves every way we can. We make duels for hours. After the 4 year, he make peace with his power and spirit of the elements. He want to use his power and fighting skill for everyone. Like me. So we join the army.    
Lich King may fall and Cataclysm pass; It doesn't matter. We train for these days and after the Iron Horde; We make alive our parents legacy with us. We will show everyone that what we capable of. We will serve for the Horde!
Lok'tar Ogar!

Sadok

Hello there, Kograth and Kalgarlek! Apologies for the delay in answering the application -- it's not usual that we get two orcs for the price of one app, but that's also quite fine.

I've given the application a thorough read-through, and for the most part, thought it was quite good! It's clear to see you have a pretty good grasp of the lore and historical events, so don't worry too much about your lack of RP experience -- if you're a keen learner, you'll pick it up pretty quickly!

With that said, consider this application approved -- so simply poke an officer in-game (Kozgugore, Rhonya, Therak, Gridish or myself) to grab an in-character interview, so we can give Kograth and Kalgarlek an opportunity to introduce themselves to the tribe! Given the nature of this application, both orcs will need to be interviewed, although whether it's together or separate is up to you.

Another thing to bear in mind: we're currently RPing on Draenor in the long-term, so although we should be able to sort you out with an OOC summon for the interview, you'll find it quite difficult to attend events until you get to 90 or above -- those mobs can hit hard!

Nonetheless, best of luck and... for the Blood of the Tribe~!

Gridish

Both interviewed and accepted into the tribe!
Welcome to the tribe! For the Blood of the Tribe!
Gridish Rimeweaver