Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 11:27:09 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212
212 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Kiyno

Started by Kiyno, February 22, 2015, 11:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyno

Name: Kiyno
Class: Rogue
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

Heya guys, It's Xero.

I'll do jot down some points:
- Been RP'ing since Burning Crusade.(Duskblood Guild)
- Became a founder of the Flying Bolts(RIP)
- Blew up a lot of stuff. Much love for Goblin RP.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Kiyno is your everyday type of she-orc. Strong, level-headed and brave.

After moving to Orgrimmar for a few weeks, her father and her decided to settle down and get on with life after the whole Garrosh incident. The trolls didn't bother them, not at all, they helped them get their home back even if it is a complete state after the fights. Most of the streets was still covered in blood and residue of cannon fire and other machines still stained the once brilliant city. But, this wasn't the first time Orgrimmar had been at it's lowest, we would rebuild and recover from our failure and move on.

Kiyno stood in her room, sorting it out and fixing a few pictures here and there. When she was alone, she let out her rage and..softer side. She didn't like showing this side to others as her father had teached her that showing your softer side got you killed during a fight and showed you was weak. She took this to heart, her father was all she had left, her mother...well, she doesn't know where she is. Kiyno looked out her windown, looking down at the street and saw her father walk through the door. The door slammed.

"Kiyno! Get down here!" He shouted.

Kiyno rushed downstairs as her father moved into the middle of the room. She eyed him up and down. Something was bothering him.

"Throm-ka Father. Is something bothering you?" She asked, moving over towards him. The reaction she was expecting, he flung the table to one side and let out a roar.

He turned to her. "It got away, Kiyno! The damn food got away!"

Now it made sense. He had been out hunting and his prey had escaped. He didn't take it very well since..it's the first time his done it.

"So..that means..no dinner tonight. Well, that's not true..exactly..." Kiyno splurted this out, she knew exactly what she would have to do. It was pretty much a last resort. Her father turned to her and nodded.

"I regret that we have too, but you know what to do" He nodded and moved over to her, ruffling her hair and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Be quick and don't get caught"

"Simple enough" She replied, rushing upstairs and replaced her regular old rags with a more fitting leather outfit and weapons. Instead of using the door, she pulled herself out the window and climbed up onto the roof. She quickly glanced around, checking her surrondings. She knew the one place she was going to get food for the night, would be at a meat sellers home. With this in mind, she quickly trans-versed the rooftops, looking around all the while to try spot some smoke.

"Ah, there..." Kiyno eyed a certain house. She knew exactly where to go in the first place, since she has been there many times before. She reached the rooftop of the house and slowly climbed down to a nearby window, she peered inside.

"All these orcs and trolls...all wanting my meat! To fel with them! They'll need to pay!" The orc grunted, grabbing a handful of meat and moved out of the room via the doorway.

Too easy.

Kiyno slipped into the room. It was full of sacks of meat, pork, bacon and anything else meaty you could think off. Kiyno knew not to take too much, so she grabbed the one sack and pulled it over her shoulder and moved back to the window.

She had just reached the window, placing her left leg out and holded the sack out the window so she could get out more easily.

"NOT THIS TIME, THIEF!"

Kiyno gasped, turning towards the doorway....but she was too late. In that instant, the cook had flung a knife towards her, it sliced her cheek and caught the bag she was holding, allowing all the meat inside to drop to the street below. She didn't think twice about the meat, she was out the window and running on the rooftops before he could pull out another knife. Luckily, her mask will have covered her facial features, otherwise he would have caught her by now. She only lived down the street. Her father sat in the middle of the room, sharping his blade with another smaller knife when she returned empty-handed.

"I see...well, at least your not dead." He chuckled.

"But, now you have too-...I'm coming with you!" Kiyno mumbled.

"Hmm, very well. We'll leave tommorow..." Her father nodded.

Kiyno went to sleep the minute she was free and sleep hitted her hard. She woke up the next morning to hearing her father messing with some old armor he had stored in a cabinet. She pulled on her leather outfit, still a bit mucky from yesterday and opened her door and made her way downstairs. Her father stood there, armor on, weapon sharpened. He was ready and so was she.

<A few weeks or so later...>

Kiyno and her father had helped the other races in Blasted lands secure a foothold to the Dark Portal. Yes, to secure they had a future, Kiyno and her father had joined the assault on the Dark Portal. She wasn't due to their current life, but because they had too be there and help out where they could. Her father was all about honor, even when it come down to his daughter stealing from others just to secure their well-being...he was ashamed of himself. But now wasn't the time for that, it was time for them both to redeem themselves for their sly-tricks. They entered the fray....

<Some time after the events of entering Draenor...>

Kiyno looked around. She stood in Frostfire Ridge, a place where most of the horde we're deployed and teamed up with the Frostwolves. Her father was missing in action.

After the events of the entering, she had lost him in the confusion and believed him to be captured or..dead. It was always a possibility. During one of the nights at the camp, she snuck out and began to search for him..not knowing at all where he was, she also took this chance to discover more of Draenor and also improve in her own skills.

She had to find her father...just to find out what happened...if he was dead, then what will she do in this fight?

Will she regret her decision..or will vengance be all on her mind...

She sat there and pondered this over her campfire...Gorgrond was next.

Sadok

To paraphrase Little Red Riding Hood, oh, what large font you've got! No complaints here, due to my mind currently having the consistency of mashed potatoes, but either way, to business!

I've given your application a good look-through, and it's quite a nice introduction to the Kiyno character! I thought it gave a very good impression of both the character's personality and motivations, and that of her father -- so very well done!

Needless to say, consider this application approved. Simply poke an officer in-game for your in-character interview (officers are Kozgugore, Therak, Rhonya, Gridish and myself), so we can give Kiyno an opportunity to join our merry band of orcs! You're already a step ahead, since I've seen you out and RPing already, so consider this the formal rubber-stamp!

...For the Blood of the Tribe~!

Gridish

Smelly orc interviewed and accepted into the tribe! Welcome back bud!

Welcome to the tribe! For the Blood of the Tribe!
Gridish Rimeweaver