Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 12:24:09 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 163
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164
164 Guests, 0 Users

Redskull (Shieldbreaker)

Started by Umaua, April 25, 2015, 09:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umaua

Name: Umaua Steelbender
Alias: Redskull, previously Shieldbreaker

Race: Orc
Clan: Laughing Skull
Class: Warrior
Alignment: Horde

Family: Karg Anklebiter(son)
Known Friends: Kyraza Throathrender, Threknal(mate)
Known Enemies: (To be added)

Appearance:
Average height orc with strong build of a fighter. Green skinned. Her arms are thicker than normal training gives, clearly sporting great deal of strength in them. Otherwise she is normally proportioned.

Her body carries numerous scars and burns, like any warrior who has gone through a life of war. Only one scar stands out and it is on her face, going across her face, from cheekbone to cheekbone, a horizontal scar that crosses over her nose. Clearly old one, it even still looks like it was a not a nice experience.

Her face is rugged and leathery with he eyes that stand out as bright in spirit. There is usually a mischievous smirk on her face, revealing the good spirited nature she has.

She rarely parts from her hammer, and she prefers armor or thick leathers for everyday use. Also allways carried is a pair of tongs and a smiting hammer.
Another thing she rarely parts with, is her bone mask. If not on her face, its on her belt or person elsewhere.

Personality:
Umaua is a cheery and fearless person. Feeling little shame about anything and her mood is hard to bring down. Easy to make laugh, since she can do that spontaneously at the most oddest things. Even if she is fearless, she is not stupid and does think her actions through. But with her there is usually at least two sides to everything, but she brings up the positive one, usually.

Even if only little ever shakes her, she is merciless to those who betray her trust. She is slow to truly trust anyone. For unlike many Laughing Skull, she prices honesty and loyalty. If she gives her word, she holds it.

Compared to most Laughing Skulls, she is not nearly as insane as many would assume. She detests the way many Laughing Skull act. This is why at times she might seem a bit like a Blackrock, or a Bleeding Hollow. Even so, she has her unsavory tendencies, but they are usually kept well under a wrap.

History:
Umaua was born around the time draenor was torn to pieces. Her mother, one of the few Laughing Skulls that came with the old horde to Azeroth, was eventually rounded up like most orcs. Growing in the interment camps, Umaua grew to be a mix of the clans around. Since the lethargy took the interest to teach her from her mother, she adopted much from the Blackrock and Bleeding Hollow in the camp.  

When the orcs were freed, her mother died in the fighting, but she left with the new horde Thrall was building. From there on forward, she has been with the horde. Taking part to each campaign with the exception of the first opening of the dark portal, she has seen much war and has grown into competent combatant.  

The times there were no heated war, she always returned to barrens. There she was acting mainly as a blacksmith or a guard at Crossroads. Eventually she met her first mate Gros'far, but their time together was short as he met his end during a battle with centaurs. Also during one of her stays in Barrens she met her second mate Obur. This relationship lasting much longer, but ending violently. As he was secretly a Burning Blade cultist, something Umaua discovered while he was travelling one time. Upon his return, she attacked him and strangled him to death.
After that she hasn't had a mate and devoted her life more or less to fighting and smithing.

But then during the campaigns in Pandaria, she gave birth to her son, the father being one of the members of her unit. Ever since her child has dominated her life, but when the call came to Draenor, she answered. Leaving her child to his father, whom she hates with all her heart, but still trusts.

So she joined the fight against the Iron Horde. She did not take part to the first push in, but as the survivors were able to call reinforcements, she was among the first wave to arrive to Frostfire. After things cooled down, she took a leave to seek out the original Laughing Skull to learn more of her birth clan. Learning what she could, she did join a roaming clan and took part to a few campaigns by smaller groups. After returning back to Gorgrond again, she jojned up with the orcs of the Red blade on their journey toward Nagrand and ended up joining them.

Things you may know about this character:
- She has a child by the name of Anklebiter.
- She has earned her mask on Draenor(This new one.)
- She really likes skulls.
- She is proficient blacksmith.
- She has a scar across her face was made by Quillboars.
- She mixes up fact and fiction very liberally in her stories. So if one pays attention, you might catch her of that.
- She lets people assume she is crazier than she actually is, not neccesarily correcting them even if she is not.

Things you may not know about this character:
- Her name Umaua Steelbender, since she only used the name Shieldbreaker which nowdays is Redskull and shares her real name only with those she truly trusts.
- Her child's name Karg, since she refers to him only as Anklebiter.
- She has sadistic tendencies, so when she says anything about torturing in her joking manner, its not all joke.

Memorable Quotes:
"And they say I am insane."
"Insane? No, I am the sanest person around here. You are all insane."

Other Information:
(To be added if neccesary)

Spoiler: Gallery • show

And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Umaua

Updated the info with new name from Om'riggor and "relationshipstatus"
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!