Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 02:58:59 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163
163 Guests, 0 Users

Calm Before The Icy Storm

Started by Loial, November 12, 2008, 10:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loial

Watching the peons run all around the Warsong Hold, Loial walk's slowly around
the new Horde offensive town, mumbling, waiting.

the Grunt's are are all allready in positions, patrolling ready for the offensive to take it's march
outside the city gate's , soon the alliance will also be on their move, this make some of the grunt's at unease, thou the more experienced orcs just grin's at the younger one's patching up their leather and clean their plate and blades, telling the young ones to do the same and to fight whit streangh and honor, with no fear.

fear can get you killed... not to fear.. can be more deadly..

Loial, still an fairly young orc, an orc that had climbed far within the Horde's Ranks throu the years.. had he's reputation of being an scholar and tactichian and a skill-full warrior under the command of Thrall, was merly an ill-reputated mercenary these day's.. took the contracts that where given, ...for the right price's. both good and bad reputation, Loial never knew why he got that, he just did he's job and survived.. some praised him for it, some hated him for it..

Siting along the barricade, he stuffed some grilled ellek meat with honney and salt in a loaf of bread and started to shew it.
nodding and pointing and giving some small grunting noises as he directed grunt's and peons around as they approached him and asked "what to do next" for the last few hours before the.. storm. the storm of battle's and the storm of tribe's, clans, covenants, guilds, mercenarys to come, to fight alongside the Horde from Warsong Hold, out... to the werry heart of Northrend, new cold time's where about to begin.. where Loial will have part of the wheel of time's turning, in the new time of coldness, we can just wait to see

// OOC //
thats a teaser of story's that i will start posting, that was about where Loial are, and werry werry fragments, words and hints about what he's been doing the past half year (year?) sence he left the Blades to be an Mercenary

reminder: Loial left shortly after the reforms or rather under the reforms of the blades, when Akesha no longer was the leader of the tribe and right before the Red Guard was disbanded witch was the core for Loials IC reason to be a blade  :)

been a loooong time since i left  :o i suddenly realise must be... over a year? purhapse? i don't know  :-X

anyway, the IC story is about, that Loial may not be lost forever.. i might get online again... within a short period of time, maybe allready late night tonight, dunno and i might get back to the blades

let's see where those ic story's will get me :) and In-Game interaction, feel free to participate in this RP story in this or new Threads to contribute to a big IC story about the launch of "The Invasion of Northrend / The Cold age of the Wheel of Time"

hope you enyoed this teaser, i will write more and again, might see you soon again guys! take care  ;D
I slap those lazy orcs with my big stick!

Kozgugore

(( Nice to see you popping by sometime, Loial! Nice, little yarn, and hope to see you, too, running around again when the frozen poop hits the fan! ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Claws

Loial stricks back.  :D

Nice one Loial keep them coming.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Loial

hehe thanks claws :P
thou, i whon't get back online untill the famouse "pay day" witch is the 25th
don't have the money to buy the game and game-card now :(

Oznack

Loial

i made my mother loan me some cash  :)