Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 117
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107
107 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Application: Draz'hul  (Read 2600 times)

Drazhul

• Path of Cunning
  • Cub
    • View Profile
Application: Draz'hul
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:05:30 PM »
Name: Draz'hul
Level: 113 atm. Will hit 120 when I finally get flying on my main and power trough the last bits of questing (and my sanity)

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

Whew. I've been RPing since Cataclysm. Like the Red Blades I too used to RP on Defias-Brotherhood, in a certain guild that involved several different tusked-folks. In fact I've even been part of this guild on a few characters. However at the time I was either too strung up in OOC business or too burnt out from RP to really even want to RP. Which is a shame as I've always really enjoyed RP with you guys.

As it stands right now I've returned to RP after a prolonged break that kind of lasted since WoD. I've RPed sporadically here and there but the one guild that peaked my interest again in between then and now sadly fell apart because of low member numbers. (Still was fun though!) Since then I've just casually played WoW whilst RPing here and there. Currently however I have been RPing my main character: A Zandalari and am looking to reignite my love for Orc RP.

I think that now is a good time for me to step back into it. As of typing this Draz has already had some casual RP with the guild and it felt really good.

TLDR: RPed for a while, SMOrc'ed it up at some points too but IRL stuff and burnout stopped me. Would like to 'redeem' myself.

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character:

The wind howled softly as it swepped trough the trees. The starspotted sky of Shadowmoon shun brightly above him. Draz'hul walked it's hills and fields, peace and serenity. On the horizon he saw Shadowmoon village, his home. He picked up his pace a little bit. He was aching to come home.

After passing trough the gate he gazed around with a content look upon his face. Orcs were busy attending their daily lives. Some shaman praised the spirts. Others were paying homage to the ancestors, fetching water, crafting axes. It was a day like any other. He tried to enjoy the sounds of the village but they sounded a little off to him. As if they were submerged in murky water, and far away. He strained to perk his ears and hear them but to no avail.

The warmth of the sun tickled his skin as he awoke. He groggily rubbed his eyes and stretched himself. He hadn't been home in some years now. In fact it wasn't really home to him anymore at all. He stumbled to a nearby body of water and washed his face. Looking upon the reflection it showed. His weary face, forever painted with the white skull tattoo.

He has been on Azeroth for quite a while now. After defecting from his clan, and by extension the Iron Horde he quickly found himself picked up by the Horde forces in Talador. There he provided intel and knowledge of the land to the greenskinned Orcs and their allies. In time his usefulness there had run out and he travelled trough the portal towards Azeroth, believing Draenor was home to him no longer. Altough it still teased his dreams every now and again.

Perhaps he was more homesick than he'd like to admit. He closes his eyes for a moment and listens intently to the sounds all around him. Many things call out to him, they always have, some are good and others are not. Draz'hul shut out the noise before nodding to himself. It was time to journey once more. Curious to see where the call takes him.

Nosh'marak

• Elder
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Draz'hul
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 02:30:48 AM »
Heya Draz'hul!

Thanks for your application. Glad to see you opted to send one in after joining us for RP a few times already! :D Everything with your application seems to be in order, and based on your RP with us we'd be glad to have you on board! As applications aren't 100% necessary anymore, you're free to seek out an officer/contact ingame to get yourself interviewed and all set up IC. :)

Lok'tar!
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Drazhul

• Path of Cunning
  • Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Draz'hul
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 05:58:07 PM »
Hey!

Thanks Nosh, I'll be sure to do that soon. I knew it wasn't mandatory but I enjoyed making one anyway! ;D